4x4 Off Road Guided Tours in Tama: Look up for prices, request your estimate and find the best offers in 4x4 driving clubs in Tama. Off road tracks in Tama and 4x4 experiencies in Tama are a perfect activity for birthday’s parties, corporate entertainment, team building, social events, weddings and original gifts.
All the 4x4 Tours companies in Tama
In Rutpicos we want you to know the most important corners of Liébana on one of our 4x4 routes . Meet the incredible beauty of its landscapes full of flora and fauna.
See the Picos de Europa National Park on a half-day or full-day route. We have the following routes:
- Route of Cáres and Ports of Áliva : a full day that will begin in Potes to go to Caín. There we will go hiking on the Cáres route and return to Potes through the Ports of Áliva.
- Route from Sotres to Bejes : from Potes to Bejes, where we will know more about the good cheeses in the area. We will go to Jito Escarandi and there we will go to Potes back through the Ports of Áliva. It lasts a full day.
- Tresviso Route : we will go to Urdón to climb Tresviso. We will eat and know this town and we will return through the Ports of Áliva. A whole day of activity.
- Bedoya Valley and Braña de los Tejos : from Potes to the Bedoya Valley where we will pass through its beautiful forests. Then we will go to the Braña de los Tejos, a unique and sacred place for the ancient Cantabrians. The route will last half a day.
- Pozo Curavacas : crossing forests we will arrive from the valley of La Vega to the Ports of Pineda. We will see the Well, Curavacas and the town of Dobres. You can choose between a half day or whole day.
Come with your family or with your friends. It is an experience that you cannot miss. A great way to get to know Cantabria in a relaxed way. (4x4 Adventures Tama)