Think of everything you may need in the air because at AirJds we have it. We specialize in services ranging from light aircraft flights to filming for audiovisual media, through sightseeing tours and our popular "Pilot for a Day" activity.
Our itineraries cover several provinces and we recommend you the following ones:
- From El Escorial to Valle de Los Caídos ("Valley of the Fallen"): you will recognize the Monastery that you have seen so many times in history books. You will also see the legacy of the Civil War in the form of a monument.
- From the San Juan Reservoir to Escalona and Maqueda: we fly along the Alberche and approach the Castle of Maqueda and the one that was the home of Álvaro de Luna.
- Toledo: we can only get a panoramic view of its most typical neighborhoods from the air. Don't miss the Arab walls, the Alcazar or, of course, the cathedral.
- Segovia: one of the cities that remind the Spaniards of their past the most. It is especially beautiful from above thanks to its aqueduct and Christian buildings.
- The Guadiana River: back from Ciudad Real, we can see the Lagunas de Ruidera or Las Tablas de Daimiel at our feet, all fed by the river that we will have the opportunity to follow.