Guide of aquariums in Zaragoza and marine world. Check prices, exact location, schedules and get all the information of zoos aquariums in Zaragoza . The aquariums in Zaragoza are perfect for celebrating birthdays, corporate events and incentives, original gifts and activities for children.
The Zaragoza Aquarium seeks to bring the wonders of the marine world to all people. For this we have ample facilities where we have 60 fish tanks and terrariums full of more than 5000 species different animals. Entering our world will be an adventure from which you will be amazed after contemplating the most beautiful, fascinating and frightening animals that hide under the sea.
In addition, to make the visit to our water park even more dynamic and educational, we have designed a route that is immersed in five large rivers :
- We will begin the tour of the Nile River where we can see the most fascinating African animals such as crocodiles or the muddy jump, a very curious fish that moves out of the water
- Secondly we will navigate the Mekong River , our Asian river, where we will contemplate species such as hydrosaur, a reptile that is able to run on water.
- Then we will enter the Amazon , the largest river in the world located in the heart of South America. During this part of the visit we will be fascinated by seeing, for example, the anacondas and their almost 6 meters in length.
- Now we have to make the jump to Australia where we will know your Darling-Murray river system and meet the snake-headed turtles.
- We will finish the world tour touring the Ebro river where we will have fun watching the otters play and relax with the peaceful sturgeons.
And so that the little ones, and also the elders, fully enjoy the animals and learn all about their lives, customs and needs, we invite you to come to sleep surrounded by crocodiles, piranhas, anacondas and many more animals You will only have to bring the sleeping bag and we will make sure you have a great time. (Aquariums Zaragoza)