The Rocódromo El Muro offers you the possibility to start in the world of indoor climbing on the Canary Island of Tenerife . An activity aimed at all sports enthusiasts, who will be in contact with nature to enjoy and practice both the climbing in bouldering and the climbing in rope. It is a fun and exciting feat that you can share with your family and friends. You only need comfortable clothing and get the necessary material.
The company, which has been submerged in the world of climbing for more than 13 years, has a team of great professionals , among which is Raquel Hernández Barreiro, champion of the Canary Islands for several years and the Championship from Spain.
So far, several town halls, schools, neighbors and tourists of the island are some of the clients who have already enjoyed the facilities, since the services offered by the El Muro Rocódromo are:
- Climbing Zone is designed for expert climbers as well as for beginner climbers. With the appropriate protective material, you can enjoy 20 tracks, which have an average height of about 11 meters.
- Bouldering Area is designed for large climbers, as they will climb small walls of a height of 3.80 meters and with more than 5000 dams, without the need for convention material (rope, harness ...) < br />
- Campus Zone , four meters high, the user will have to face an area of balls and slats, in addition to a suspension progression table.
- Gym is an enclosure of 70 square meters, where the client can use the different weight and cardio machines available.
- Individual changing rooms offer all the necessary services: lockers, showers and toilets.
- Chillout is the so-called Audiovisual and Rest Area, where climbers can rest by reading different mountain magazines or watching images on a large screen.
- Store. If you don't have the climbing equipment, you can rent it or buy it at the El Muro Rocódromo facilities, where you can also purchase materials for some specific training, such as the fire brigade.
- Accident and civil liability insurance .
- Free parking , for all those who come in their cars from the north of the island, they will access the El Muro climbing wall through El Socorro. And for those who come from La Laguna or from the south of the island, they will arrive by way of Ronda towards Bajamar.
- In addition, the El Muro climbing wall organizes Urban Camps for the little ones. During theJuly and August, children from 4 to 12 years old spend a different summer, through different workshops, activities, games and of course, through climbing, from Monday to Friday from 7:30 to 14:00.
Contact the El Muro climbing wall to live a unique moment . They arewaiting for you! (Climbing Walls Tenerife)
Albergue Montes de Anaga
In the Montes de Anaga Rocódromo Hostel we take care of introducing you to the world of climbing while you spend a few days resting in this mountain range. You will be in a safe environment where learn to climb safely and without any of the dangers of starting this activity in nature.
Mountains and rock walls rise around our facilities that you could not face without some previous experience. In our climbing wall zero parts, you don't need to have any knowledge to start the ascent. These are our reasons:
- Full control of the exercise because you will not depend on external elements such as wind or unforeseen weather changes.
- You will be subjected to artificial dams that are constantly checked to avoid landslides and accidents.
- You will learn to balance your body and make use of the strength of your limbs.
- The material and the ropes cannot deteriorate with the projections of the natural rock.
This physical exercise will keep you fit and motivate you to go out as soon as possible to get to know Anaga Mountain. As you become a climber you will be surrounded by pure air, landscapes, animals and native plants. (Climbing Walls Tenerife)