The Rocódromo El Muro offers you the possibility to start in the world of indoor climbing on the Canary Island of Tenerife . An activity aimed at all sports enthusiasts, who will be in contact with nature to enjoy and practice both the climbing in bouldering and the climbing in rope. It is a fun and exciting feat that you can share with your family and friends. You only need comfortable clothing and get the necessary material.
The company, which has been submerged in the world of climbing for more than 13 years, has a team of great professionals , among which is Raquel Hernández Barreiro, champion of the Canary Islands for several years and the Championship from Spain.
So far, several town halls, schools, neighbors and tourists of the island are some of the clients who have already enjoyed the facilities, since the services offered by the El Muro Rocódromo are:
- Climbing Zone is designed for expert climbers as well as for beginner climbers. With the appropriate protective material, you can enjoy 20 tracks, which have an average height of about 11 meters.
- Bouldering Area is designed for large climbers, as they will climb small walls of a height of 3.80 meters and with more than 5000 dams, without the need for convention material (rope, harness ...) < br />
- Campus Zone , four meters high, the user will have to face an area of balls and slats, in addition to a suspension progression table.
- Gym is an enclosure of 70 square meters, where the client can use the different weight and cardio machines available.
- Individual changing rooms offer all the necessary services: lockers, showers and toilets.
- Chillout is the so-called Audiovisual and Rest Area, where climbers can rest by reading different mountain magazines or watching images on a large screen.
- Store. If you don't have the climbing equipment, you can rent it or buy it at the El Muro Rocódromo facilities, where you can also purchase materials for some specific training, such as the fire brigade.
- Accident and civil liability insurance .
- Free parking , for all those who come in their cars from the north of the island, they will access the El Muro climbing wall through El Socorro. And for those who come from La Laguna or from the south of the island, they will arrive by way of Ronda towards Bajamar.
- In addition, the El Muro climbing wall organizes Urban Camps for the little ones. During theJuly and August, children from 4 to 12 years old spend a different summer, through different workshops, activities, games and of course, through climbing, from Monday to Friday from 7:30 to 14:00.
Contact the El Muro climbing wall to live a unique moment . They arewaiting for you! (Climbing Walls La Laguna)
The best areas to do Climbing Walls near La Laguna