The Costa del Sol hosts spectacular climbing areas that from Book your Adventure we encourage you to try. Climbing up limestone rock walls, looking for the most appropriate route, you will reach the top delighting yourself with the views of the Costa Sol and the Mediterranean Sea.
These are the climbing areas that we undertake:
- Playa de la Araña, in Malaga. We take advantage of the rock projection of Punta Paloma so that you have a first contact with the climbing and practice it again.
- Torremolinos. Climb through limestone rock walls over 300 million years old.
- Theba canyon. Take care of the cracks in this canyon and see mysterious caves while you gain meters to the end of the wall.
- The Arab Staircase. An impressive gorge outlined by the erosive action of the waters of the Guadalhorce River for you to climb, on slopes that can reach 250 meters.
- Mijas. Around this town that overlooks the Mediterranean from the top we find more technical climbing routes, level 2.
The climbs are in the morning , 3 hours long .
Participants are first received, they are moved to the starting point of the climb and we approach the first wall.
We have all the mandatory safety elements that will allow you to practice climbing with complete confidence.