3 days route by 4x4, from Marrakech, desertSKU: 25273
Description of 3 days route by 4x4, from Marrakech, desertDo you like the routes by SUV? Well with this trip, you will experience them on another level.
It is a route from Marrakech, for 3 days. We will follow the following program:
- First day: We leave Marrakech, at 8:00. We head towards Tizi N'tichka, at a height of 2260 meters, where we will get a unique panoramic view.
We will then go to the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, where a multitude of films have been filmed. We will spend the night in N'kob.
- Second day: We start the route from N'kob, and we set the direction towards the Atlas desert, Erg Chebbi, where we will see the gigantic sand dunes. After lunch, we reach Merzouga. We will change the 4x4 by the camels, to reach the heart of the Sahara.
We will spend the night in an oasis, sleeping in a tent of nomads.
-Third day: we will see the sunrise in the desert, a magical experience. We have breakfast and return to the hostel to be able to take a shower. We return to one of the oldest imperial cities in Morocco: Rissani, formerly known as Sijilmasa.
We visit the Kasbahs and the beautiful Berber villages, and reach the Todra gorges.
After lunch, we continue towards the Mil Kasbahs, through the road of Ouarzazate. Here we will see the largest film studio in all Morocco (the "Hollywood of Africa").
We continue to Marrakech, the red city, where we will end our journey.
- Comfortable transport by 4x4 SUV.
- Driver - Guide speaks Spanish.
- Accommodation in hotels and Riads with dinner and breakfast.
- Accommodation in nomad shops with dinner and breakfast.
- Excursions with dromedaries