4x4 route in the area of the Batalla del EbroSKU: 5475
Description of 4x4 route in the area of the Batalla del EbroAs the Battle of the Ebro scenario covers 800 km2, we have designed 6 different routes, so that you explore each of the parts, observing every detail.
The rate includes ONE of the six routes, which you will choose.
In each route you are given a different part of the book that edited the Tortugatt Club, on the Battle of the Ebro. The 6 routes from which you will choose one are:
- On the left part of the Ebro I: We will cross a part where the preparation began in this part of the river: Mora la Nova, Figuera, Cantarranas and final in Flix, total about 100 km.
- On the left side of the Ebro II: From Flix we will cross the Ebro on its right part until reaching Mequinenza, the end of the route will be the heights of the Auts, where the Republican troops arrived on July 25, 1938, along the way we visited a large machine gun nest, carbin mines...
- Mequinenza, Sierra de la Fatarella, Vilalba dels Arcs, about 110 km of route in which we will cross much of the battlefield that saw the soldiers go and return, along the way impressive fortifications, command posts and defensive sites.
- Gandesa, Batea, line Algars, Gandesa: This time we will cross the rear of the battle and fortifications of the Algars line, we will stop in the abandoned village of Pinyeres and we will cross the river Algars with its spectacular formations, optionally you can take a bath, direction Gandesa we will stop in the Command post of the Franco forces.
- Gandesa, Horta de Sant Joan, Engrillo tossal, Serra de Cavalls, Miravet: 110 km of route from the rear to the mountains that offered more resistance throughout the battle, the Sierra de Pandols and the Sierra de Cavalls, we will ascend to observation posts overlooking almost the entire battlefield, The end of the route will be in Miravet, with visit to the Templar castle that suffered in its stones the effects of the disputed, currently restored.
- Miravet, Corbera de Ebro, Camposines, Benissanet: Route of about 75 km, we cross the skirt of the mountain range of Cavalls to Corbera de Ebro, we will ascend through the north of the town by mountain ranges that maintain trenches and fortifications as they were 74 years ago, we will stop in the monument of them Camposines and crossing next to the peak of the Picosa we will arrive at Mora de Ebro, bordering the river we will arrive at Benissanet.
- One of the six routes by 4x4 through the area of the Batalla del Ebro.