Rally Evolution Driving courseSKU: 39445
Description of Rally Evolution Driving courseIf you want to drive a rally, you can do it with our complete Rally Evolution course in which you will be in control of a stering wheel of a BMW designed specifically for this type of ground competitions.
We will develop the activities in a track with real conditions, completely of sand. This is where you can see the rear propulsion of the car thanks to the exercises that we propose for you.
- We will welcome you and you will pick up the accreditation that we have prepared with your data. It will give you access to the rest of the program.
- It is always good to start with the theory, something that sometimes get a bit boring. When you see that those who are in charge of the briefing and of teaching you the basis of this type of driving are professional drivers who know better than anyone about what they are speaking.
- The practice starts by testing your skill in a slalom that will be timed. The control of the steering wheel in the changes of direction will be fundamental.
- The most characteristic part of these vehicles, the skidding, will set the next phase. We will experiment with it using the electronic aids and then deactivate them to see how we have to adjust our reactions.
- We will completed a lap of reconnaissance to the ground track and we put the rest in 2 turns in which we test what we have worked previously.
- We stop, the pilot that accompanies us analyzes our strengths and those in which we have failed and we make another two laps to perfect ourselves.
Finally we will let the professionals do a full display of their abilities and we will accompany one of the drivers in the front seat to check what years of practice are able to do on the driving.
- Delivery of accreditation
- Driving program
- Timed slalom on sand.
- Controlled skidding
- Reconnaissance lap
- 4 laps to the track
- 1 co-driving extreme lap
- Companion and drink included