Pilot for a Day Santa Comba, Coruña, UltralightSKU: 35877
Description of Pilot for a Day Santa Comba, Coruña, UltralightHow about piloting an ultralight plane yourself? During this fun experience we offer you, you can take the controls of the aircraft, as long as the accompanying instructor deems it appropriate.
The monitor will give you some basic notions before takeoff, so that it is you who can guide the course of the plane. Logically, both takeoff and landing will be borne by the pilot, since the previous explanation would not be enough to allow you to take command during those crucial moments. Either way, you just have to worry about enjoying the views.
Normally departures take place from the Castriz airfield , located in Santa Comba. From there, we will arrive at Carballo and A Coruña, flying over La Costa da Morte . If for a casual you are wishing to make a different route, or you want the journey to have a longer duration, you just have to check the availability, we will adapt to your tastes without problem.
We will only give you a couple of restrictions that you should keep in mind:
- The minimum age is 16 years .
- Minors must present a flight authorization, and must also be accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- You cannot exceed 100 kilos in weight, nor can you measure more than 1.96 meters in height.
- Half hour activity
- Theoretical and practical explanation
- Experienced instructor
- Accident and Civil Liability Insurance