Balloon flight vineyards, toast, brunch La RiojaSKU: 1096
Description of Balloon flight vineyards, toast, brunch La RiojaDiscover the world of the wine from the skies while overflying the vineyards of La Rioja in a hot-air balloon.
The flight will go through Haro – Spain's wine capital– in the region of Valle del Ebro. The activity take a total of 4 hours, it’s done in the morning, as long as the weather conditions allow it, and it will always be under the supervision of professional pilots Iván Ayala and Óscar Ayala.
We will follow this itinerary:
-We choose a meeting point where we will pick you up to take you to the take-off point.
-We fly for 1 hour and 15 minutes to enjoy the landscape from the sky.
-We make a toast while flying with an exquisite cava from La Rioja.
-Once landed, we have a typical brunch of the area with wine from this land.
-We give you certifying diplomas of your “aerial baptism”.
-We take you back to the meeting point.
Plus, we will have at all times a tracking vehicle looking for our safety following us throughout the whole flight.
We will also give you a souvenir hat that will protect you from the balloon burner heat, as well as pictures of the trip.
- Active participation in the balloon set up.
- Explanations before flying from the pilots.
- Flight of 1h 15min.
- Toast during the flight with cava from La Rioja.
- Typical brunch with local dishes and wine from La Rioja.
- Pictures of the activity.
- Diploma for each participant.
- Every safety measure and the highest guarantee of flying with an important company of this sector.