Banana Boat Descent on the Segura RiverSKU: 29129
Description of Banana Boat Descent on the Segura RiverDescend on the Segura River in an original, unique and fun way while also avoiding crowded areas and you'll get to see the river's lesser-known sections!
You'll do this on a banana boat, a 30ft (9m) banana-shaped, inflatable vessel that has room for up to 9 passengers with the capacity up to 10 people.
The banana will be powered by... you! We will provide you with paddles that must be used to row in order to advance along the river.
In addition, a professional supervisor accompanies the group, making sure everything goes smoothly.
We have also prepared a delicious picnic that you can enjoy during a stop that we make along the way. It contains everything you need to replenish your energy: a sandwich, a snack, a piece of fruit and a refreshing drink.
Not only this, but we will in one of the most beautiful areas. There's nothing like enjoying a tasty meal in an amazing natural setting.
Ready for a marvelous experience?
*We carry out the activity as long as always we have at least 6 people booked.
- Technical equipment for the descent
- Transport from our basement to the departure point
- Use of the dressing rooms, showers and lockers
- Photo report
- CL and Accidents insurances
- Certified monitors by the RFEP
- 3 hours in the water
- 25 minutes to equip yourself and to listen to the briefing
- 25 minutes for a picnic ( fizzy drinks, beer and sandwich)