Hiring a Sailing Boat in Alicante - 1 daySKU: 42337
Description of Hiring a Sailing Boat in Alicante - 1 dayHave you ever been in Alicante? If you haven't, come to visit us and discover why it is known as the "jewel" of the White Coast. Birtheplace of inspired poet Juan Gil-Albert, among others, Alicante hosts some of the most beautiful locations in the Mediterranean coast.
Our facilities are located in the sports building Marina Deportiva de Alicante, just in front of Hotel Meliá, just a couple minutes from city centre, commercial area and restaurants.
We invite you to discover beautiful Isle of Tabarca, the only one habitated in Alicante, officially declared Mediterranean Sea Reserve. Sailing itself will take around 2 hours.
- 10:00 - Boarding at Marina Deportiva de Alicante.
- 10:30 - Leaving the port way to Tabarca Isle.
- 12:30 - Anchoring near the isle.
- 12:30 to 14:00 - Relaxing time: have a dip, take a beer or a quick snack on board, etc.
- 14:00 - Boarding an inflatable boat to the isle.
- 14:15 to 16:15 - Lunch in a typical restaurant (menu is not included in this deal).
- 17:00 - Back to the boat.
- 19:00 - Arriving at Marina Deportiva de Alicante.
- Dufour 40 yacht