Boat trip to Isla de Lobos ChildrenSKU: 38059
Description of Boat trip to Isla de Lobos ChildrenWe propose to you a family activity that you cannot refuse if you are passing by the island of Fuerteventura; pay a customary visit to Isla de los Lobos island. It is one of the coral reefs considered a natural reserve in the year 1892. It is located 20 minutes by boat from Corralejo Island, and two kilometres from Fuerteventura.
The climate on the island is semi-arid with an average temperature of 18 degrees annually. It has a great diversity of natural enclaves of interest such as:
- Its natural system and the minor subsystems (rocky areas, varied vegetation, ghastly pits, "jable de los hornitos"," tabaibales del malpaís ...).
- Large amount of biodiversity with the presence of unique species on the islet.
- It is the home of sea and migratory birds.
- Ethnographic elements such as salt flats, lime kilns and the Martiño Lighthouse.
- Paleontological sites of the Jandiense and Erbanense eras.
Grab this opportunity, and come to discover the perfect ecosystem that surrounds our island.
* This offer is available only for children between 4 and 11 years old. (Adults have their own specifir offer for this activity).
**Trips not available on the 1st and 6th of January, or in the 16th of July and 25th of December.
***The boat trip will be cancelled if the weather conditions are not favourable.
- Boat trip.
- Experienced skipper.
- Seat on the boat.