Sailing boat rental per weeks in MurciaSKU: 41878
Rent a sailing boat per weeks in MurciaSKU: 41877
Description of Sailing boat rental per weeks in MurciaIf you are a sea lover, rent a fantastic sailing boat to navigate across the deep blue sea. The boat can be rented per weeks for you to enjoy the coasts of Murcia or even to visit the islands of Ibiza or Formentera.
For everyone's comfort, the boat is equipped with all commodities, such as showers with hot water, bedrooms, toilets, dining room, living room and a double bathtub on the deck.
For you to cook any tasty meal, the boat also includes a kitchen with glass ceramic, an oven, a microwave and a barbecue. Also, you can store all your food in its two fridges and its freezer.
We will also provide you with the snorkeling materials and a stand up paddle surfing board to use them in any anchoring.
However, please take into account that the boat requires paying some extra costs:
- Boatmaster: 150€ per day + sustenance.
- Fuel: 150€ - 200€ per week.
- Mooring places in Ibiza or in Formentera.
- Bedclothes: 20€ per person.
- Cleaning at the end of each week: 100 €.
- Compulsory insurance.
- Sailing boat rental.
- Spare tyre and outboard engine.
- Propane gas.
- Kitchenware and utlensils to set the table.
- Snorkeling materials.
- Board of stand up paddle surfing.
Description of Rent a sailing boat per weeks in MurciaIf you want to give your holidays an about-face turn, now you can rent a sailing boat with your family or friends for as many weeks you want. Sail across the coasts of Murcia or head towards the islands of Ibiza or Formentera. You set the direction!
Our sailing boat is equipped with all commodities: showers with hot water, toilet rooms and beds. Also, for cooking, a barbeque, a microwave, a freezer and some fridges apart from all the kitchenware are included.
And for you to enjoy some fantastic water activities, you will have access to snorkeling and satnd up paddle surfing materials.
The sailing boat has some extra costs, not included in the cost of this offer.
- You can purchase the services of a boatmaster for 150€, apart from sustaining him/her.
- The fuel of the boat has a cost of between 150 and 200 euros. You must also pay the cost for mooring.
- Regarding the hygiene, the bedclothes have a cost of 20€ per person. At the end of each week, the boat must be cleaned. This cleaning has a cost of 100€.
- Outboard engine and spare tyre.
- Fuel gas for te barbecue.
- Kitchenware and utensils for the table.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Stand up paddle surfing board.