Show, Capea, Barbecue, Large groupsSKU: 16210
Bullfighting+show+lunch, SalamancaSKU: 16209
Capea + meal, bbq and free drink, Salamanca.SKU: 24205
Description of Show, Capea, Barbecue, Large groupsIf you have a group of 150 people or more, we have the best option for your "Capea" at the best possible price.
We begin with a Spanish horse breaking show.
Afterward, we will take a tour of the livestock on a moving platform, on which we can get close to the bulls and take photos of them while completely safe. Meanwhile, we will tell you all about the raging bulls.
After that, we will do a "capea", with young cows, directed by professionals.
We will finish up with a barbecue with meat, buffet style, offering the following:
- Pinenut black pudding.
- Wine soaked sausage.
- Grilled tender loin.
- Grilled ribs.
- Spanish potato omelet.
- Grilled bacon.
- Wine, sangría, and beer.
- Equestrian show.
- Livestock tour.
Description of Bullfighting+show+lunch, SalamancaIf you are organizing a celebration for a large group (50 people or more), do not miss this great offer of bullfighting.
We began the day with a barbecue of meat:
- Longaniza to wine up
- Roasted ribs
- Spanish black pudding with pine nuts
- Roasted bacon
- Spanish omelette
- Wine and sangria
Then, you will witness an impressive show of dressage, with Spanish horses.
Then the great moment: the bullfighting, with heifers, under the supervision of professionals.
Afterwards, we will eat a good menu, like this one (it may vary):
- Iberian hors d'oeuvres
- Potatoes mousse or beans with chorizo, pig ear and mouth
- As second dish, stewed beef, with mushrooms
- Homemade flan with cream and caramel, or San Marcos cake
- Coffee, wine and liquors
- (The chosen dish will be the same for the whole group)
- Ambulance service
- Animation groups
- Folklore groups
- Bullfighting with heifers
- Welcoming barbecue
- Equestrian spectacle
- Visit to the livestock
- Complete meal
Description of Capea + meal, bbq and free drink, Salamanca.Thinking about having a rural party? We propose you to realize a full day of capea in Salamanca.
Look at all that we have prepared for you:
- Visit a cattle ranch on a mobile platform. Accompanied by our guide we will take you to our farm, watching your step our beautiful cattle. In addition we will tell you the details, everything related to the bull, bravo and we could make photos to the animals in a totally safe way.
- Food. Composed of: - ham. - Potatoes wig or beans with chorizo ear and nose.- Second: beef stew stewed with thistle mushrooms.- Salad. - San Marcos cake. - Coffee, wine, and liqueurs.
- Capea with heifers. There are several releases of heifers accompanied by the professionals of our farm.
- Barbecue Snack-dinner: For the evening-evening forces watch what you prepare: Roasted ribs, wine slice, pineapple sausage, potato omelette, roasted bacon, salad, dessert and coffee, washed with wine and sangria.
- 2 hours of free bar: For 2 hours you can drink without limit in our bar with drinks selected.
- Dance and disco during the whole day. So that the party does not fall in any moment.
Ready to have fun?
* The only indispensable requirement is a minimum group of 200 people.
- Visit to livestock on mobile platform
- Capea with heifers
- Farm staff at all times
- Snack lunch
- 2 hours of free bar
- Dance and nightclub throughout the day
- Liability and Accident Insurance