1 day Canyoning in Sierra de GuaraSKU: 3572
Canyoning in Sierra de Guara WeekendSKU: 16948
Description of 1 day Canyoning in Sierra de GuaraSituated in the heart of Sierra de Guara in the Rodellar Valley, we offer the chance to do canyoning in the ravines of the mountain range.
We have different ravines depending on the level of the difficulty. Therefore, even if you've never tried this activity, you can come start out in canyoning, or if you have experience, try some of the more complicated ravines in the area.
We have instructors with more than 10 years experience in the sport. We assure that you will have a great time and learn right away.
If you come with us to the Sierra and Cañones de Guara Natural Park you will discover a new way to descend ravines, calmly, while enjoying the surrounding and landscapes, and especially your friends, family, or whoever you come with.
You will discover a feeling of peace and tranquillity that you've never felt before.
The Sierra y Los Cañones de Guara Natural Park is situated between the regions of Sobrarde and El Somontano, in the province of Huesca.
Get up and get ready for the best challenges and features that you'll find on the trip:
- Rock slides
- A sensational environment
- Licensed instructor
- Technical equipment for the activity
Description of Canyoning in Sierra de Guara WeekendDo you like canyoning?
We suggest a fantastic weekend practising canyoning.
We will spend two days canyoning in one of the best places to carry out this activity.
The plan will be as follows:
- Arrival on Friday evening, meeting with an explanation of how things will go during the following two days of canyoning and choosing of the canyon for the next day, depending on your expectations and weather forecast.
- On Saturday after breakfast, we will go to the canyon: abseiling, jumps, etc. We will have lunch during the activity and, if time allows it, a little nap. We will go back to Rodellar, have dinner and then rest in the apartment.
- On Sunday we will go to another canyon and go back home.
And so that you can always remember this adventure, we will give you a CD with all the photographs from the experience.
Are you going to let this opportunity go?
- Accommodation in an apartment for 6 people.
- Qualified guide
- Necessary material for the activity
- Accidents and civil liability insurances
- CD with photographs
The apartments have capacity for 6 people, two double rooms, dining room with sofa bed for two people, kitchen, bathroom and balcony with incredible views. There are also a community pool, bar and a resturant.
*It's only been three years since there's cell phone reception and, to this day, not for all the telephone companies. The road ends at Rodellar, after that it's all walking through canyons and stone paths.