Canyon descent in Madrid with instructorSKU: 49149
Description of Canyon descent in Madrid with instructorIf you are looking for a canyoning activity in Madrid or its surroundings, we offer you a series of possibilities of induction or medium level that you can choose from the following:
- Somosierra canyon: located at less than 1 hour away from Madrid. It is a water canyon that has abseils and slides, in which the 35-meter abseil in the Duratón waterfall stands out.
- Arbillas river canyon: located in Gredos, 2 hours away from Madrid. It has jumps, slides, and abseils, and it is quite recommendable to do it with the family or friends since is quite entertaining and suitable for all ages.
- Portilla canyon: located in Cuenca, it is a dry canyon with several ways out, banisters and abseils which are perfect if you have never practice canyoning before and want to start in this sport.
You will be required to bring changing clothes, footwear that can get wet, and a small backpack. It will last 3 or 4 hours, so we advise you to also bring water and some snacks to recharge your batteries and continue with the tour with all the energy possible so you can enjoy it to its fullest.
If you want to do canyoning you have to come!
- Professional guides
- Specific technical equipment (helmet, harness, neoprene wetsuit, wetsuit boots, etc.)
- Accident and liability insurances