Introduction Canyoning in Ventano Diablo Rio JucarSKU: 4439
Description of Introduction Canyoning in Ventano Diablo Rio JucarGet ready for a canyon descent, in which you should follow the whole riverbed plenty of descents, faults and natural waterslides in the center of Spain.
It is done in the gorge of the Rio Jucar (Jucar river), known as Ventano del Diablo (a famous viewpoint over Jucar river). This is a perfect place to get started to canyoning. A specialized tour guide will teach you everything about safety and about this beautiful natural landscape.
Its level is for beginners (level 1), so we won't need to use cords either doing difficult descents.
Our advice: bringing a swimsuit, boots or training shoes, some food and drink and sun protection cream.
- Vertical drops 30 meters (98,42 feet) up.
- Vertical drops 30 meters (98,42 feet) down.
- 2 kilometers (1,24 miles) route.
*10 people per monitor. Minimum: 6 people. If there are fewer people than the minimum, the activity will be postponed.
**Ask about the discounts for groups.
- Mountain tour guide.
- Collective equipment (Bags, drum waterproof and first-aid kit).
- Individual equipment (wetsuit, pump, and helmet).
- Civil Liability and Accidents insurances included.
- On summer season, municipal pool free pass.