Morocco Canyoning, Trip to the Center of the AtlasSKU: 15722
Description of Morocco Canyoning, Trip to the Center of the AtlasIf you are a true adventure fan, you can not miss this incredible trip to Morocco, to practice the best canyoning.
CHECK FOR NEXT DATES.
It is not a commercial circuit, it is a trip to live the best adventure.
We will travel to the Atlas, where we will find a corner, "Taghia", where the rock has been cut by the water and has originated a place perfect for the adventure.
You need to be in good physical shape and have experience.
The program is as follows:
- Day 1: We fly to Marrakech. Transfer to Zaouiat Ahansal, on a 4x4 vehicle. We sleep in a hostel, and we prepare for the adventure.
- Day 2: We have breakfast and start trekking to the high plateau, where we will establish the first bivouac. It will be our base camp. The local porters will accompany us. They will set up camp, and they will cook delicious Berber dishes. We will have tea or Berber whiskey in Taghia.
- Day 3: We will descend the first canyon. It is an unknown canyon, very sporty, and aquatic. Then we will return to the base camp, trekking through paths abutting the abyss.
- Day 4: Second canyon. In Aka'n Taghia Superior. It is an incredible semi-aquatic descent. Afterward, we will rest in a hostel in Taghia.
- Day 5: Rest day in the village of Taghia. You can visit the impressive cliffs and the hanging paths.
- Day 6: Trekking very early at the head of Aka'n Taghia Inferior. A descent in an impressive environment. It is an aquatic and adventurous environment. When they finish, the porters wait for us in Taghia, with mules, to descend to Zaouiat Ahansal.
- Day 7: Return to Marrakech in the 4x4 cars. Cultural visit and farewell dinner. We will sleep in a hotel.
- Day 8: To the airport and back home.
The passport must have a validity of at least 6 months, to enter Morocco.
The insurance does not cover the cancellation expenses. If you want a bigger insurance, you can hire it for 48 euros more. Find out about the coverage.
- All the meals since the arrival until the airport in Morocco (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and other snacks)
- Accommodation (hotel, hostel, camping, and bivouac.)
- All the logistics (vehicles and 4x4, porters and mules)
- Technical supervision by certified guides and logistics (drivers and cooks)
- Technical equipment.
- Basic insurance.
- VAT and management fees.