Walk Cliff Security and Rescue Course ValenciaSKU: 13562
Description of Walk Cliff Security and Rescue Course ValenciaNow you can learn the most advanced techniques in canyoning, as well as its emergency techniques and rescue ropes.
Table of Contents
Technical training: 10 hours.
-Permanent and retrievable bannisters.
Security and rescue: 15 hours.
-Climb with rope.
-Descend an injured person.
-Rescue a client locked with a rope.
-Ascend an injured person.
-Transfer an injured person.
TOTAL: 25 hours.
Personal equipment needed:
- Mountain boots, appropriate to ascend and descend ravines.
- Thermal waterproof T-shirt.
- Neoprene socks.
- Know how to swim.
- Previous experience (desirable).
- Do not suffer from any illness which may preclude the development of this activity.
Adrenalina climbing wall (Náquera - Valencia) and cliff in the Community of Valencia up to your choice.
Maximum rate: 1 instructor for every 6 students.
*In order for the course to take place, the minimum number of people required is 2 people.
- Highly qualified (INEF: National Institute of Physical Education).
- Transfers and diets.
- Individual and collective equipment (Approved by the European Community).
- Activity dossier.