Climbing advanced level in OrdesaSKU: 17131
Description of Climbing advanced level in OrdesaOrdesa is a key point of the climbing in the national territory, a valley with a U form, where you will find vertical walls with spectacular formations and with an orange colour. It is a route with obstacles so each guide can only go with one person.
Located in the natural park with more biodiversity in Spain. Ordesa offer the climbers commitment and adventure.
Guided in Ordesa:
- Trozal de Mallo: 250 meters of Ravier route (6a), las Brujas -Franco-Spanish route of 300 meters (6b) and Aliaga route of 200 meters (6ª+),
- Gallinero: Pilar de Primavera route of 150 meters (6a), trident route of 150 meters (6ª) and Rabadá-Navarro of 350 meters (6b+),
- Faucata: 350 meters of Mandrágona route (V+)
- 4x4 if it is necessary
- Qualified guides
- Technical material needed.
- Insurances for the activity.