Sporty climbing in Naranjo de BulnesSKU: 17156
Description of Sporty climbing in Naranjo de BulnesIf you're a climbing fan, your mountain climber CV needs to include El Naranjo de Bulnes or Urriellu. This mountain is located in Picos de Europa (Asturias), it is 8264 feet high and it has a wall of 1804 feet on its west side.
Depending on the level and previous experience of the participants, the ascending will be on one way or another. Three is the maximum number of climbers per guide.
- West Side: You have to be an expert on Vº, second lead climber, and be used to auto protection ways. Rabadá-Navarro 2788 feet (6a/a1) and Sagitario 656 (6b).
- East Side: It is required to be an expert on Vº and be second lead climber. Cepeda way 1148 feet (V+).
- South Side: It is required to be an expert on fourth grade and be second lead climber. Directa Hermanos Martínez 155 (V-).
- North Side: It is required to be an expert on fourth grade and be second lead climber. Pidal-Cainejo 450 m (V-).
*The price does not include transport, maintenance, stay of the guide.
- 4x4 in necessary cases
- Qualified coaches
- Technical material
- Insurances for the activity