Self-Rescue Climbing Course in Tivissa 8hSKU: 55634
Description of Self-Rescue Climbing Course in Tivissa 8hClimbing is one of the most fun and beautiful sports you can do in nature, and if you also do this self-rescue course, in Tivissa, you will feel much safer as you will know how to react to various unexpected situations.
Throughout this course, which lasts about 8 hours in total, we will teach you several techniques that will be useful in your ascents in all kinds of ways.
Imagine that, for whatever reason, we have to abandon the road ahead of time, or that the second climber is in trouble and we should help him to progress if he wants to abandon the road. We are going to teach you to react to these and other assumptions.
We will learn to use the material of fortune, a technical team that is used for various actions, both for accident cases and to helps us in the progression.
In the course we will work with this material so that you learn to make infallible meetings without the need of many elements, to make sure descents, to adequately protect the first one in a roped position against a hypothetical fall factor 2.
The assumptions that we will work in this self-rescue course are the following:
- He can help to ascend to the second one when he can not advance by himself.
- How to rescue the second one if he suffers an accident and can not climb, and how to do it if he does not respond.
- How the descent is made with a second of rope with minor injuries.
- The abseiling technique with knots.
- Ascension by a fixed rope.
The completion of the course will be subject to achieving a minimum group.
- Self-rescue climbing course
- Technical equipment
- Expert instructor