Mountain progression with safety 2 daysSKU: 24961
Description of Mountain progression with safety 2 daysAn experience to start on the winter journey, learning to progress with the appropriate equipment for each type of terrain and snow conditions. We will be totally self-sufficient for two days,displacing us with backcountry skis, crampons and ice axes or rackets, according to the terrain that we will progress at each moment. This is a trip to experience the winter mountain applying different techniques of security in high mountains.
Our tour will depart from the Lizara refuge to the Valley of the Sarrios, using backcountry skis, crampons and ice axes or snowshoes, according to the terrain and the snow conditions, learning the different techniques to progress in the snow and applying the different security techniques. In the valley of the Sarrios we will practice the bivouac (assembly of stores, handling of shovel and arva, but also to how to construct iglús or caves of snow).
We will spend the night and the next day, we will continue crossing to Ibón de Estanés and Aguas Tuertas. In this area we can apply different techniques of off-piste skiing to the Oza Forest.
For the accomplishment of this activity it is necessary to have a good physical shape and to be accustomed to walk through mountain with heavy backpack.
* We recommend the use of footwear and warm clothing
** The activity is subject to weather conditions
- Full ski equipment backcountry, snowshoes, piolet and crampons.
- Mountain guide.
- Civil Liability and Accidents insurance.
- Full board (dinner,breakfast and lunch on the second day).
- Transport ot the starting and ending point.
- Equipment: tents, shovel, arva, tapes and first aid kit.
- It doesn't include personal equipment.
- It doesn't include transfer to the point where you meet the guid.e
- It doesn't include picnic on the first day.