Economic Diving Baptism in Dénia coastSKU: 56080
Description of Economic Diving Baptism in Dénia coastWould you like to enter the world of diving? We will help you to relax and live a calm but exciting experience in which, surely, we get to resolve all doubts and surpass every logical fear we are suffering during the first time you face a new activity. We'll get you hooked on diving!
Surely, you will never forget this experience and end up asking us to go down more meters. We have more advanced courses so that after this test, you can become a complete diver.
You can come as a couple or with your friends. Take advantage of our super offer for this summer.
Where we go to do the scuba diving baptism?
In our facilities at Denia, in El Portet yacht harbour.
In what does the activity consist?
Always accompanied by a specialized professional monitor, and counting on all the security measures, we can divide the first experience of diving into two parts:
1. Theory part: in which we will explain how we will communicate underwater, how the equipment works and you will receive all the basic notions about the behaviour during the dive as the way to use the fins or the correct way to breath.
2. Practise part: Time to go to the water! You will be thrilled with this first experience in the open sea of Denia, always looking for a maximum depth of 6 meters. We will always be by your side and represents a null difficulty. You´ll see.
Useful information for the day of the activity:
- Bring the swimsuit, you will need to wear it under the neoprene suit.
- Towel and sandals to shower once outside.
- Our centre has changing rooms and lockers.
Minimum requirements to go diving:
- Do not suffer from health problems.
- Know how to swim.
- Be at least 12 years old.
- Initial briefing with the monitor
- Complete diving equipment
- Arrival to the spot where we will diving in subjet to the sea and weather conditions
- Certifying diploma of the baptism
- Insurances for the diving immersion
- A maximum of a diver per every 2 students