Introductory Scuba Diving course Badajoz 4 daysSKU: 60525
Description of Introductory Scuba Diving course Badajoz 4 daysJoin in Badajoz our scuba-diving course approved by the Spanish Federation of Subaquatic Activities (FEDAS) that you will need if you want to go sink deep into the scuba diving world. As long as you are more than 14 years old and are able to swim, you will be able to join our classes to learn about the techniques and necessary theoretical concepts about scuba diving and the sea, with the purpose of preparing you real marine immersions 20 meters deep underwater, once the course is finished.
To achieve this, we have divided the course into 3 different parts, some of which will be held at the Puertas Palmas gym:
- First, there will be a theory part: essential to learn about all the safety rules, and the process of learning how to scuba dive.
- The second part will be a diving practice in an indoor pool. Here, throughout 5 learning units, you will become familiar with the elements in which a piece of diving equipment consists, and how to use them to do scuba diving without any risks or restraints. it is very important that we become truly aware of everything that is part of this activity.
- The third and last part will the most exciting one. You will participate in 3 different sea immersions to truly know what a scuba diver feels every time he or she goes deep into the water, exploring the depths of the sea. This part will be carried out in the area of Sesimbra.
This is not any kind of course since you will obtain a scuba diving title and an official FEDAS certificate. But for this, you will need to pass all the sessions successfully,
*Get in touch with us if you would prefer to do the course during the week so that we can check the availability of our facilities.
*You will need to make an initial payment before the course starts to book your place, and pay the rest when the course begins.
- Scuba diving kits for each student.
- Scuba diving insurance for one entire year.
- Theory and practice lessons taught by professionals.
- Managing fees.
- Scuba diving diploma.
- Light equipment: goggles, diving tube, flippers, and full diving wetsuit.
- Heavy equipment: hydrostatic inflatable life vests, diving weight, regulators, and oxygen bottles.
- Theory module: immersion into the indoor pool, and three sea immersions from a boat at open sea.
- Transfer from the sea immersion area.