PADI Certificate Open Water Diver SantanderSKU: 36886
Description of PADI Certificate Open Water Diver SantanderIf you have already try diving and want to do it in any part of the world, you can do it with your international certificate Open Water Diver. This allows you to do special immersions and rent equipment worldwide with an 18 meters depth.
The course will have a theoretical part (online and in-person) and another practice part (in the pool and in the sea).
- 2 lessons in the pool with the equipment and we will give you the teaching materials you need.
- Once passed successfully, we will go to the sea and do the 4 immersions.
We will manage your licence. Once you leave our facilities, you will have your certificate and can dive anywhere you go. We will teach you to be self-sufficient and dive autonomously.
The immersions in open seas will be carried out in the Magdalena or Mouro Peninsulas.
The minimum age is 12 years to do the course and parental consent is needed.
It will be a fantastic experience for all!
*You need medical certification to do the course.
- Teaching material
- Diving equipment
- 2 immersions in the pool with theoretical and practice lessons
- 4 immersions in open seas
- Processing of the licence
- Boat outings