Scuba Diving Baptism in Cala SantanyiSKU: 56243
Description of Scuba Diving Baptism in Cala SantanyiIn a spectacular and beautiful cove, would you like to have your first contact with scuba diving? Well, come with us to the Santanyi cove, one of Mallorca's most beautiful coves, near Es Pontás, and where you will enjoy your first contact with open scuba diving.
The first part is the theory part. Please, don't get bored. Is necessary to learn first how to play your role in the sea. We will teach the basic, general, notions and how to manage the gauge, the bottle, scuba diving jacket, the regulator...
Near our central office, we will carry out an immersion that can go between 2 to 10 meters in depth.
What would you expect of this introductory course?
- Learn how to breathe underwater.
- Notice and manage the pressure when submerging.
- To compensate, something necessary for your eardrums.
- Flowability in the water.
- Learn the main underwater signals.
- How to take out and put up again the mask and regulator when underwater.
To be able to participate, you need to know how to swim. Is enough to be 12 years old, although is obligatory to come with an adult. Our groups are always small.
*You can include a pic and video report to the activity for 20€ more.
Enjoy this great offer and learn how to scuba dive in Mallorca!
- Diving Instructor
- Theoretical talk
- Diving equipment.
- Insurance to dive.
- We include public liability insurance.