Intensive Open Water Diver, Mazarrón, 3 daysSKU: 32149
Resumen de la oferta
Descripción de Intensive Open Water Diver, Mazarrón, 3 daysTake this intensive diving course in Mazarrón which gives you the opportunity to learn and at the same time to enjoy the calm Mediterranean waters in the Puerto de Mazarrón and Cape Tiñoso area!
The course consists of 8 hours of theory and 10 hours of practice taught during 3 consecutive days. At the end of the course you will be awarded the PADI Open Water certification (allowing you to dive down to a depth of 60 feet). We conduct the dives in the Cape Tiñoso area.
The introduction to the theory of diving will be given by a professional instructor. Once we have completed the theory part, we will start the practical diving training from a boat, executing supervised underwater dives using a classic scuba gear.
Enjoy discovering the Region of Murcia, one of the most amazing places in Spain to practise water sports thanks to its climate, the quality of the water and its beautiful underwater world, located in the Bay of Mazarrón, between Cape Cope and Cape Tiñoso.
Don't waste your time, contact us!
- To be older than 12 (the ones younger than 18 need a parental authorisation).
- To know how to swim.
- To have a medical certificate of being fit to dive.
- Swimsuit and towel. Two ID size photos, a copy of your ID or passport.
- 8 hours of theory
- 10 hours of practice
- 4 students per instructor (max. 8 students per group)
- rental equipment for free during the whole season
- mandatory insurances
- the student's complete equipment, heavy and light gear, filling the tank (preferably has mask, snorkel and swim fins)
- didactic materials for the course, student kit
- dive trips
- certification process
- federation licence for 12 months (only for B-1 courses)
- diving insurance for 12 months (only for B-1 courses)