Open Water Diver Course for Beginners in MurciaSKU: 14809
Description of Open Water Diver Course for Beginners in MurciaIf you would like to enter the scuba diving world, the correct way to do it is this official Open Water Diver course, with an international PADI certification. Come to Cabo de Palos, in the province of Murcia. We are waiting!
The course is divided theoretical practical part.
- The theory is usually completed in about 12 hours, including the final exam. A center instructor will help you at all times, and we will also provide you with all the audiovisual material.
- In the practical part, you will make 5 dives. 3 of them will be from a cove, at a shallow depth, to master the handling of the equipment and safety exercises. The other 2 dives will be to enjoy the seabed and control buoyancy
We give you the possibility of doing the theory part in Madrid, and pool practices, if you prefer.
- Tables or computer use without decompression.
- 5 theory modules.
- Didactic material: DVD, book, passport of dives, stickers.
- 5 practical modules (Opened and confined waters).
- 5 dives, the last dive in the Marine Reserve of Cabo de Palos to put into practice what you have learned.
- Equipment: Wetsuit, fins, mascara, boots, jacket, regulator, tank, and weight.
- International certification.