Diving initiation programme PADI DSD, TenerifeSKU: 14455
Description of Diving initiation programme PADI DSD, TenerifeWe present you our PADI diving initiation programme.
It is the PADI DSD programme, where those people with no previous diving experience can make this activity in an easy, fun and safe way.
The course is composed by 3 parts:
- Theorical part: diving and water environment concepts
- Practical part: with 5 water exercises
- Subacuatic excursion of 45 minutes and up to the 39.37 ft of depth
With this course you can obtain a temporal PADI certificate, with which you can dive in every part of the world.
This course allows you make a basic dive on your own under direct supervision of the PADI instructor.
In addition, in Tenerife we count with the perfect conditions for this sport, and you can enjoy of the fauna and flora of the acuatic environment, and above all, the beautiful and funny sea turtles.
Requirements: minimum age 10 years old
*Important: book 48 hours in advance
**There are departures every day except on Fridays.
- PADI DSD course
- PADI skilled and certified instructor
- PADI certificate
- Complete material for the activity
- Civil liability insurance
- Diving insurance