English Camp Montes de Toledo 1 weekSKU: 56755
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of English Camp Montes de Toledo 1 week
Multiadventure Camp entirely in English for children between 10 and 17 years old in Montes de Toledo.
In this camp, apart from having fun with the activities we have pre-prepared, such as water sports in the pool, horse riding, zip-line, craft workshops, excursions and archery, others can practice all their English and learn while having fun, thus losing the fear of speaking and expressing oneself in Shakespeare's language.
It involves a total linguistic immersion with totally native teachers, professionals in each of the sports disciplines addressed in the camp. And we will also have the best bilingual support professionals for children or situations that require it.
Language immersion with native teachers specialized in each of the sports disciplines.
In this way everyone will be able to function in English with our own method.
The options of this camp are:
- From June 25th to July 1st.
- From July 2th to July 8th.
- From July 9th to July 15th.
- From July 16th to July 22nd.
- From July 23th to July 27th.
- From September 3rd to September 7th.
The themes of the shifts are:
- Week 1: Robotic fun and crafts!
- Week 2: Spaceflight!
- Week 3: Time Machine!
- Week 4: Futuristic Cities!
- Week 5: The future is in our hands!
- Week 6: Me in the future!
- Welcome pack
- Liability and accident insurance
- Nursing Service
- Multi-adventure activities with experts in each sport and activities
- Transportation going on Mondays and back on Sundays by bus
- Four daily meals: breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner
- Supervision 24 hours, 7 days a week
- The recreational and sports activities offered
- Cleaning and maintenance of the facilities
- Camp Coordinator and Director
Accommodation included: 700 m2, which includes 150 -180 places in bunk beds. The boys and girls rooms are separated. We have rooms adapted for disabled people.
Separate bathrooms and showers for boys and girls. Double and single apartments for teaching staff.
Infirmary equipped with first aid equipment.
The price of transport is included (both trips). Since our headquarters are in Parla, the buses leave from there, Monday morning (to be determined), returning to the starting point on Sunday afternoons (to be determined).