English Camp Holy Week 2 nights TenerifeSKU: 60543
Deal overviewSolicitar Información
Description of English Camp Holy Week 2 nights Tenerife
No plan yet for kids in Holy Week ? In Tenerife a camp awaits you that combines English learning with tourism and adventure, for 3 days and 2 nights .
On April 15, 16 and 17 , students 7 to 13 years old will stay at the Quimpi Camp , an outdoor campsite, spending the night under the stars.
The monitors that will take care of the children will apply English in each and every one of the activities, communicating with them in this language so that they become familiar with it and develop their practice.
Some of the activities we talked about are:
- Ascent by cable car to the Teide volcano, the highest peak in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Visit to the Teide Observatory, guided by an astrophysicist.
- Route to the volcano of Pico Viejo , the second highest mountain on the island of the Canary archipelago.
- Picnic at the base of Teide, to contemplate the volcanic landscape.
- Transfers from the center to the camp and vice versa.
- Meals with full pesion: breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner.
- Accommodation at the Quimpi Camp campsite.
- RC insurance.
- 24 hour attention monitors.
- Transfer to excursions made at the camp.
- Material needed for dynamics.
- Transportation from the center to the camp and return from the camp to the center.
- Transportation to excursions; Teide