Free Guided Tour Of Monuments SevilleSKU: 39336
Description of Free Guided Tour Of Monuments SevilleFind out the history of Seville through a guided tour, you will see the most important monuments of the city.
What we offer you is a free tour. We will charge you 1€ as a token price when you make the booking and, at the end of the activity, only if you want, you can tip the guide.
We focus our route on the history of Seville related to the time of Catholic Monarchs, since it was then when this city was established as an entrance of products from America, which meant a time of splendor for Seville and the rest of Spain.
Along the route we will see different points of interest:
- External part of the cathedral and Puerta de Jerez
- The Palace of Saint Telmo, tobacco Factory and university
- Monument to el Cid and Prado San Sebastián
- The park of María Lusia.
- Plaza España. In this places we will take a picture of the group
A tour through our history and almost for free!
Do not miss it!
- Guided route through Seville
- Expert guide