Guided tour of the Baroque Montiel 4 hoursSKU: 62946
Description of Guided tour of the Baroque Montiel 4 hoursAre you one of the few humanists left? Would you like to learn about the history of the towns you visit? Sign up for this guided tour through the fields of Montiel and you'll have everything you are looking for in one activity. We will take you on a tour of the three villages most representative of the Spanish Golden Age.
In about 4 hours we will visit: San Carlos del Valle, Fuenllana and Villanueva de los Infantes. What will you see in each of them?
- Villanueva de los Infantes. Immerse yourself in the architecture of a typical town of La Mancha. Discover the treasures inside this charming town that highlights the historical conservation of facades, streets and famous places like its Plaza Mayor.
- Fuenllana. Looking for History? We talk about history when we pronounce the name of this town in La Mancha.The place where Santo Tomás de Villanueva was born, and representative of Spain's Roman culture, you will walk its streets to observe its architectural heritage, including the spectacular baroque convent of the Order of San Agustín, dating from the 18th century.
- San Carlos del Valle. Built from its main monument, the Church of the Holy Christ of the Valley. The guided tour to this town will open the doors of an architectural beauty in the form of a radio that opens to us through its Plaza Mayor. Strolling through its streets will be like going back into the history of Spain.
* A minimum of 4 people is required to make the visit.
- Guided visit to three villages of Castilla La Mancha
- Expert guide