Visit to Sierra Aracena moundains 1 day, kidsSKU: 42982
Description of Visit to Sierra Aracena moundains 1 day, kids
Now you can enjoy with your child one of the most recognized mountain ranges in Spain.
To get to the Sierra de Aracena, you will leave from Seville and you will cross the Tinto river, where you can get to know its mining area that is responsible for the particular colour of the river.
You will pass through the Dehesa in Sierra Morena which is one of the most beautiful reserves in the country, in which the Iberian pigs are bred, and many examples of the fighting bulls.
In Aracena, you can visit a castle dating from the 13th century. And you will have access to the Grotto of Wonders. You can visit a Mediterranean forest where you will find the rock of Arisa Montano. In the mountains, you will also discover a mosque called Almonaster la Real.
Do not miss the opportunity for your child to discover one of the most important provinces in Spain.
This price is for minors and students with a student card up to 26 years.
- Transportation from Seville to the mountains and return
- Specialized guide that will explain and instruct you about the area
- Entrance for you to know the cave of Wonders
Enjoy a day getting to know the Sierra de Aracena
- Trajan Street 6 at 8:45 a.m. See location here: https://goo.gl/maps/a4zg6XHU75M2
- Hotel Don Paco at 8:50 am. See location here: https://goo.gl/maps/Z1JcxPpHTHn
- Parking Cano and cueto at 9:00 a.m. See location here: https://goo.gl/maps/Sh4Lmi9yHgR2