Guided Visit, Prado Museum, 2 HoursSKU: 34958
Description of Guided Visit, Prado Museum, 2 HoursDiscover with the help of our guide the secrets hidden in Madrid's best-known art gallery with this 2-hour long guided visit through Prado Museum.
During the visit we will tackle different topics:
- How does the museum come to life during the Madrid of the Bourbons era and which were the first works of art stored there? How is it's history related to that of Spain? Do you know what happened to the museum during the Civil War?
- How do the painting styles change? From the bidimensional Romanesque to Renaissance and Baroque.
- How do the techniques and materials use evolve?
- Which are the museum's most iconic works of art?
*Museum entrance fee is independent of the guided visit fee
** Mondays to Saturdays starting at 18:00h, FREE entrance.
***If you are 4-5 people, you can seize the tour privately. Ask us about it when booking.
- Expert guide specialized in History and Geography
- Groups of 5 maximum.