Field game of Historic Graffitis, schools, ToledoSKU: 31953
Description of Field game of Historic Graffitis, schools, ToledoA perfect way to keep learning in a school getaway. A guided tour, in this case, we suggest you one very different in the city of Toledo to the one of the Historic Graffitis. What are they? We will tell you a little bit, but the idea is to not unveil everything...
This activity will be carried out through the marked streets of Toledo. During all the activity you will be accompanied by an instructor.
The Historic Graffitis we'll discover will be:
- Crosses, brands which occurred because of night duels, carved in stone, in chisels, doors, ...
- Brands of cheers, with the blood of goats, which were performed by students
- Roman ashlars, parts of the Roman aqueduct with which they had performed part of the buildings
- Stolen alleys, appropriate streets for convents
- An explanation for each type of Historic Graffitis
- Then, the search by the kids of such symbol
- Once found, they will draw them in the notebooks (own equipment)
The itinerary we'll follow will be:
- Plaza Zocodover. Search of historic graffitis
- Museum of Santa Cruz. Cloister. Search of historic graffitis
- Fachada Alcazar. Search of roman ashlars
- Mirador del Carmen. Legends and search of roman ashlars
- San Miguel El Alto. Church. Search of roman ashlars
- Plaza La Cabeza. Search of stolen alleys
- Callejón del Diablo. Legends and search of stolen alleys
- Callejón del Infierno. Search of stolen alleys
- Plaza Mayor. End and search of cheers
* We don't number the teachers, we always take into account the number of students.
- Graffiti itinerary
- Accident insurance and civil liability insurance