Bourbons Madrid Gymkhana schools,high schoolsSKU: 56381
Description of Bourbons Madrid Gymkhana schools,high schools
Our “Bourbon dynasty Gymkhana” is the best way for students to learn and consolidate knowledge about the 18th and 19th century by working and having a good time with their classmates.
During this activity, students will have to solve with their team the different tests that are presented to them during the tour (content review, multi-response, observation of monuments and places…).
Throughout the gymkhana you will visit the most important places of Contemporary Madrid such as the Royal Palace, Congreso de los Diputados or Puerta del Sol.
For which educational courses is this gymkhana aimed?
- Primary School
- Secondary Education and Higher Secondary Education
- Monitors qualified in history and with a Teacher Training Master (CAP)
- Content adapted to the age of the students
- Equipment needed to perform the Gymkhana
- Prize for all participants
Between 1 hour 30 minutes and 2 hours depending on the rhythm of the different teams.