Gymkhana Literary Madrid Schools/High SchoolsSKU: 56382
Description of Gymkhana Literary Madrid Schools/High Schools
During the 16th and 17th centuries some of the main Spanish artists in history lived in Madrid, such as Miguel de Cervantes, Diego Velázquez or Lope de Vega.
With our "Madrid's Golden Age gymkhana: Literature and history" students will be divided into teams and tour the Barrio de Huertas or Barrio de las Letras while solving the various tests to which they will go facing (from literature, multiple-response, observation, review of contents ...).
In this way, students will know the legends, anecdotes and history of the Spanish Golden Age, while working alongside their classmates.
For which students is this cultural Gymkana indicated?
- Primary Education
- Secondary education: High School and Secondary Higher Education
- Monitors qualified in history and with a Teacher Training Master (CAP)
- Content adapted to the age of the students
- Equipment needed to perform the Gymkhana
- Prize for all participants