Gymkhana Medieval Madrid colleges/institutesSKU: 56397
Description of Gymkhana Medieval Madrid colleges/institutes
Our fun “Gymkhana of the Middle Ages: Coexistence of the three cultures” will make students approach the most significant corners of Medieval Madrid in a different and educational way. It is named after the confluence of cultures that existed in the medieval era in the capital.
It is a team activity in which students take a tour of places like the Plaza de la Paja, Church of San Pedro or Plaza de la Cruz Verde, while solving the different tests that are being presented (content review content, multiple-response, observation of the environment ...).
When they finish the activity, students will have a much broader vision of how the medieval era was, and the birth of Madrid as we know it now.
For what ages is this didactic gymkhana recommended?
- Primary education students
- Secondary education and higher secondary education students
- Monitors licensed in history and with a Teacher Training Master (CAP)
- Content adapted to the age of the students
- Equipment needed to perform the Gymkana
- Prize for all participants.
Between 1 hour 30 minutes and 2 hours depending on the rhythm of the different teams.