Madrid of Habsburgs Gymkhana for schoolsSKU: 56380
Description of Madrid of Habsburgs Gymkhana for schoolsAre you looking for a didactic and entertaining way for students to work as a team, as they learn about the city of Madrid during the reign of the Habsburg dynasty?
With our "Madrid of the Habsburg dynasty Gymkhana", students will need to make teams in order to solve a group of different tasks (observation, multiple-answer questions, revising theoretical content, etc.) about the 16th and 17th century, across some of the most emblematic places and monuments of this period such as Plaza Mayor, Rollo street or Plaza de la Villa amongst others.
The main aim of this activity is encouraging students to work as a team while they discover the secrets and hidden history of this area of Madrid in a fun and dynamic way.
Who is this activity especially meant for?
- Primary school students.
- High school and secondary school students.
- History and teaching specialized, qualified tour guides.
- Activity materials adapted to student's ages.
- All necessary supplies for the gymkhana.
- A reward for all the participants at the end of the activity.