20 min Hang Glider ride different areas LanzaroteSKU: 60303
Description of 20 min Hang Glider ride different areas LanzaroteGet ready to experience one of the most exclusive activities one can do in Lanzarote... A tandem flight on a hang-glider. You will be able to fly over this island of the Islas Canarias accompanied by a pilot during approximately 15 or 20 minutes.
Our flying areas are subject to the wind's strength and direction, which means that there are different places around the island where you can fly, each of them affected by different climatological conditions, and characteristics.
The most popular spots to fly in the island are:
- In the northern part of the island there are 3 different spots where you can fly: Orzola, Famara and Mola.
- In the center of the island, near Teguise, you can fly over El Cuchillo.
- In the southern part of the island, you can choose between Macher and Playa Quemada, both of them close to Puerto del Carmen and Playa Blanca.
We recommend you wear sports clothes and footwear, or mountain boots.
Children underage will be be able to fly as long as they have permission from a tutor or parent, and weight at leats 40 kg. The maximum weight to do this activity is 80 kg.
Enjoy the experience of flying like a bird in Lanzarote!
*If you want, there is an option of including an extra of a photo and video coverage of you during the activity.
- Hang-glider flight during 15 or 20 minutes.
- Professional hang-gliding instructor.
- Theoretical explanation prior to the activity.