Ropes course, more than 4.4 ft Lozoya, 1 floorSKU: 18147
Description of Ropes course, more than 4.4 ft Lozoya, 1 floorWould you like to try a different adventure? Come and cross an amazing ropes course with us!
We've prepared a different and fun plan where adults and kids will enjoy a journey in the heart of nature. The objective of this activity is crossing through a circuit above the ground full of obstacles. You'll move forward aided with harnesses and pulleys in order to be secured at any moment. If it's considered necessary, instructors will help you all along the course.
In this activity, you'll cross 1 of the 2 floors of the adventure park.
If the persons who want to join the activity are under 4.40 feet (1,35 metres), choose the offer called "Ropes course for kids in Lozoya."
A several physical requirements must be met in order to have access to the course:
- You must weight betwen 77 and 220 pounds (35 and 100 kilograms).
- You must measure between 5.40 and 6.40 feet (1.55 and 1.95 metres). Kids who measure between 4.40 and 5.05 feet (1.35 and 1.54 metres) can have access to the course as long as they are accompanied by an adult (purchasing the corresponding entrance ticket).
- For security reasons, pregnant women and people with back problems cannot perform the activity.
- The necessary material for the activity.
- Specialized instructor.
- Accident insurance and Civil liability insurance.