Entrance to Tenerife's adventure park, residentsSKU: 49450
Description of Entrance to Tenerife's adventure park, residentsIf you like nature and adventure we've some unique forest tracks where your two passions will come together! This offer is addressed to people who are residents of the Canary Islands.
You'll be in touch with nature while overcoming a series of tracks in the heights. If you're older than 13 years we have two different tracks for you to choose the one you like better:
- Circuit for families: it takes about 2 hours to be completed and has 3 embedded tracks, but remember that the level of difficulty increases every step you take. It's characterized by hanging bridges, footbridges, nets, climbing walls... There are also 3 zip-lines, 30 trials and only those with a minimum height of 110 centimetres can join.
- Sportive circuit: it'll take you 3 hours, during which you'll have to overcome almost 50 trials, a Tarzan liana to jump through the air and 6 zip lines, one of a height of 200 meters. There're 6 tracks within it with an increasing level and height, for which you must have a height of 145 centimetres at least.
Before you get inside you must put a safety harness on that we'll provide you with. Our professional instructors will show you the rules and make sure you finish the track safe and sound.
You can enter from 10:00 to 17:00 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
* Activity not suitable for pregnant women or people with reduced mobility.
* It is essential to present the ID or resident's certificate at the reception.
- Professional instructors.
- Entrance for residents adults.
- 2 tracks to choose from.
- Previous briefing.