Entrance to Tenerife's park, non-residentsSKU: 49559
Description of Entrance to Tenerife's park, non-residentsIf you like nature and adventure we have some unique forest tracks in the Canaries where your two passions come together! This offer is addressed to people who are non-residents of the Canary Islands.
You will be in touch with nature while overcoming a series of tracks in the heights. We have two different tracks, with a maximum weight of 110 kg, for you to choose the one you like better:
- Sportive circuit: it will take you 3 hours, during which you will have to overcome almost 50 trials, a Tarzan liana to jump through the air and 6 zip lines, one of a height of 200 meters. There are 6 tracks within it with an increasing level and height, for which you must have a height of 145 centimetres at least.
- Circuit for families: it takes about 2 hours to be completed and has 3 embedded tracks, but remember that the level of difficulty increases every step you take. It is characterized by hanging bridges, footbridges, nets, climbing walls... There are also 3 zip-lines, 30 trials and only those with a minimum height of 110 centimetres can join.
You can enter from 10:00 to 17:00 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. You should be 20 minutes earlier at the reception.
* Activity not suitable for pregnant women or people with reduced mobility.
* It is essential to present the ID or resident's certificate at the reception.
- Professional instructors.
- Entrance for non-residents adults.
- 2 tracks to choose from.
- Previous briefing.