Great route around Andorra and 6 nights of hotelSKU: 37623
Description of Great route around Andorra and 6 nights of hotelWith this experience "The Great Route" we want you to do trekking for 6 days, so that you get to know places in Andorra that nobody should miss.
We are going to stay 6 nights in the same hotel (half board). How is it possible if are picking up the route where we left it the day before? Because the route has a star-like shape, therefore, we will return to the hotel everyday and the following one we will head towards a new direction.
The schedule for the 6 days is:
- From Ensagents to Grau Roig: probably the most popular one. We will walk through the Gargantillar mountains and the Pessons glacier with more than a dozen lakes. A slope of +950m/-750m.
- From Bordas de Envalira to Vall de Inclés: we will walk next to the french border. We will reach the Siscaró refuge and lake. This is a 11 km route with a slope of +700m / -950m.
- From Vall de Inclés to Coma de Ransol: we will head towards the Cabaña Sorda lake and cross the valley of Ransol through the Coma de Varilles hill. We will reach the Coms refuge. Slope of +850m / -700m.
- From Ransol valley to Sorteny valley: this is one of the most beautiful routes. We will reach the Meners lake and valley where you can go to the peak of the Serrera at a height of 2913 metres if you are brave enough. We will go to the Sorteny national park. It is 10 km with a slope of +720m / -880m.
- From Llorts to Arinsal: we will reach the Clot del Carvall peak, a place with an amazing view. We will go down Prat Nou until we find Arinsal. It is 9 km and a slope of +1130m / -1070m.
- From Coll de la Botella to Osde Civís: this is the last route after a whole week and it is easier. We will walk down the west of Andorra reaching Os de Civís. On this day we will enjoy a great meal so that you can taste our typical food. It is 8,5 km and has a slope of +320m / -900m.
- Professional guide.
- Accomodation (6 nights, half board)
- The last dayincludes meal.