Trekking route getaway through 3 peaks, AndorraSKU: 37624
Description of Trekking route getaway through 3 peaks, AndorraAndorra is a country well-known by its diverse mountains and, so, it counts on impressive peaks. We offer you an amazing getaway to know three of the most known peaks in Andorra.
You will also count on a three-night accommodation in París Hotel, located in the village of Encamp. It has three stars and you will have half-board accommodation included.
Here you have described the three routes, which are the followings:
- Day 1: route to the Alto del Griu peak (9430 feet). It's the highest peak in all the region of Encamp, located in the eastern part of the country. You will have the opportunity to admire Ensagents valley, one of the hidden natural treasures in Andorra. The route will have a length of 7 miles and a slope of +3117 feet/-3117 feet.
- Day 2: route to Estanyó peak (9560 feet). This one is located in the center of the country, to the north. The more we rise, the best views we have the opportunity to admire, both the Río valley and Sorteny. We will complete 8,7 miles and a slope of +4101 feet/-4101 feet.
- Day 3: route to Comapedrosa peak (9652 feet). This is the most famous peak in Andorra and so it's the tallest one. It's located in the western area and gives its name to Comapedrosa Natural Park. We will complete 8 miles with a slope of +4593 feet/-4593 feet.
- Three-night accommodation in a hotel.
- Half-board accommodation.
- Three trekking routes.
- Well-experienced guide.