Hiking through Camino Real Monfragüe reserve 2hSKU: 63485
Description of Hiking through Camino Real Monfragüe reserve 2hIf you are looking for new places to do your hiking trails you have to come to the Monfragüe Natural Park. Put on your boots to go through 2 hours your trails located in the Jerte Valley. Follow the instructions of our guide, trained as an environmental educator.
A hike of low difficulty that can be done by hikers who have minimum 12 years old. To make the crossing more enjoyable we provide you with the hiking poles that will help you not to take a false step.
Any time of the year can be the excuse to walk from one end to another this natural spot of Cáceres. So it will be like a new activity depending on the season:
- With the arrival of spring it is time to celebrate the Cherry Tree festivity, as it is time for the landscape to flood itself with its flowers.
- Winter snowfall will leave us amazing views of the summits of the Jerte Valley.
- In summer we can take a dip in the throats and waterfalls that we will find throughout our trip, on foot.
- Autumn is a combination of the colours on the mountain thanks to its oaks, chestnut and cherry trees.
- Hiking trail
- Guide - environmental educator
- Hiking poles